Monday, August 31, 2009

~Eco Monday~

Everywhere I go, I  see Wood Pallets. They are along the road, People give them away and theres a ton of them that end up in landfills. Why not reuse them! Currently the Husband and I are building a compost bin out of wood pallets. We are also using some of the wood to build a new chicken coop for our growing Chicken family as well. He is also constructing raised garden beds from the wood for me. Im currently working on a Recycled Garden using all the things I find from junk piles and things I have around the yard. Its a work in progress and I hope to be finished by early spring. It should be a very Eclectic garden. I plan to add many touches and elements to the new garden. So keep your eyes open for future posts on these projects! Below is a pictue I found online of a compost bin made from wood pallets. As soon as we finish our project I will Blog all about it!
Happy Recycling!

1 comment: