Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Compost & Growth

My morning rituals consist of feeding the chickens, bunnies, checking the garden and turning the compost pile! Today as cleaned the coop and the bunnie cage, to add all the wonderful poo to my compost. I noticed my compost pile was growing! Im not sure what plant this is! Its a dark green and the stem is thick! I think I might let it grow and see what becomes of it. Do you ever have stuff growing in your compost? If you do, tell me all about it and what has grown.


Does anyone know what this might be?



Heres where I added all the poo!




All mixed up! You may notice I have plastic looking cups and forks in my compost! Thats right I do! They are made from corn! They take about 6 months to one year to break down! Pretty cool dont ya think!

Happy Composting!

No comments:

Post a Comment